Real Estate Salesperson
Is your goal to pass the Real Estate Salesperson Test in the State of Missouri?
If the answer to this question is yes, then our courses are definitely for you!
Our courses are specifically developed this to mirror the topics and learning objectives for the PSI Salesperson Test in the state of Missouri. We integrate visual and audio lessons, and 100’s of multiple choice questions to enhance your learning experience. When you have a question, you will be talking directly to or communicating with one of the co-owners and authors of this course. Put our decades of real estate education experience to work for you today!
6+ Steps to Obtaining a Real Estate Salesperson License in Missouri:
- Complete the 48-hour Missouri Salesperson Pre-Exam Course
- Pass the Missouri Salesperson Real Estate Licensing Exam at the PSI testing center
- Complete the 24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice (MREP) Course
- Have Your Fingerprinting and Background Check Completed through the MREC’s Approved Vendor
- Select a Broker to Hold Your License
- Apply for your Missouri Real Estate License
More detailed information about the steps to obtaining your Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License can be found HERE.
If you do not currently hold a real estate license, the Missouri Real Estate Commission requires the completion of the 48-Hour Missouri Salesperson Pre-Examination Course and the 24-Hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course below. Or, choose our Missouri Salesperson Pre-Examination Bundle of both courses to save yourself money!