Skip to content
My Real Estate Brain
- After you complete the purchase of your courses, simply click on your account tab at the top of the page. Your courses will appear there and will be ready for you to begin.
- If you purchased Checklists & Systems, an email will be sent to you with a download for the product.
- It is essential that you provide your correct name, address, phone number, and license number for ALL CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES so a valid certificate of completion can be issued. Please check the information the MREC has on file for you PRIOR to registering for the course. The information can be found here: https://pr.mo.gov/realestate-licensee-search.asp
- The MREC (Missouri Real Estate Commission) requires that a student spend a minimum of 150 minutes of time working on the online course materials. It is your responsibility to track your time. You will attest to the time spent on a course prior to taking the end of course test. Though there is no timer built into the course and you can progress at your own pace, you do need to address each lesson in the course.
- In order to obtain your certificate for a course, you must pass the test with a score of 75% or greater. We are confident you will do well on the first test. However, a second test will be offered in if you are not successful during the first attempt.
- After successful completion of your test, print you certificate and keep it for your records. We will report your completion to the Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC) per their guidelines. You may be required to provide copies to your board/association or The National Association of Realtors.
- All purchases are final, no refunds.
- This course expires with the current renewal deadline for your type of license (Broker June 30th, Salesperson September 30th)
- By proceeding to registration for this course or courses, you acknowledge that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Enjoy the course! If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com